Machine oils & greases
In order to achieve maximum efficiency, we choose the right lubricants for your production purposes. Long-term lubricants with high-quality components (additives) and high-quality base oils are in many cases the basis for hassle-free processes, even in the most demanding conditions.
Our strategy is to identify maintenance procedures and filtration processes in order to ensure process reliability.
The advantages are:
- Less energy waste due to reduced friction
- Longer lifecycles for the components
- Less downtime
- No interruption in the production process, more process reliability
- Extension of lubrication intervals
- Simplification in terms of the range of lubricants
- Cost reduction
Our hydraulic oils are of a high quality and designed for extended replacement intervals.
The PAO-based hydraulic oils are ash-free and biodegradable. The use of biodegradable oils prevents non-degradable substances from accumulating in the environment.
Apart from the duration of the degradation, we factor in many other environmental considerations. Our biodegradable oils are environmentally friendly and offer you many benefits.
All the PAO-based hydraulic oils we offer are certified as biodegradable in accordance with CEC-L33-A-93 (for heavy water-soluble oils).
Advantages of PAO
A. Compared to ester-based hydraulic fluids
- Miscibility and compatibility with hydraulic oils on a mineral oil base such as a mixture of mineral oils
- No hydrolysis instability in the presence of water
- No need for water filters in the hydraulic system to avoid the smallest amounts of water as there is no hydrolysis instability
- Not harmful to elastomers / tubes unlike various esters
- No special elastomers for tubes / seals needed
- Longer lifespan due to higher stability and reduced operational risks for the same outlay in terms of care and maintenance
B. Compared to mineral-based hydraulic oils
- Extended lifespan of the hydraulic oil fluid to a factor of 2-3 compared to mineral oil
- Reduction of costs per hour of operation due to lower maintenance and servicing requirements and increased operating reliability despite increased oil costs per litre
- Coverage of three viscosity classes for HLP hydraulic oil with a syntofluid PE hydraulic oil
- Better low and high temperature capability than mineral oil, i.e. wider operating temperature range makes environmentally-related oil changes largely unnecessary
- Better cold-start performance, particularly in winter temperatures
Our products are already used in construction, agriculture and forestry, in waste, landfill, piste and rail vehicles, as well as in locks and sewage and weir systems.
By means of specially-designed additive technology, high-performance hydraulic fluids make it possible to combine - in one product - biodegradability with the need for the hydraulic oil to deliver a high level of technical performance.
Good low and high temperature performance coupled with excellent aging stability mean that the product is very suitable for use as a long-term hydraulic fluid. A good corrosion inhibitor, minimal foaming tendency, effectiveness in separating water and air and a high degree of sealing compatibility are the marks of high quality.
Please contact us. We would be pleased to speak to you regarding your requirements.
We provide high-quality non-synthetic and synthetic industrial gear oils for lubricating gears, worm gear units and high-load bearings. Developed to meet various requirements such as high load-bearing capacities, intermittent highly variable loads, very good aging resistance and good viscosity and temperature performance.
Use of gear oils
Particularly suitable for use in thermally high stress units, in compliance with machine and operating instructions.
High-quality non-synthetic and synthetic lubricants for lubricating air compressors, particularly in difficult operating conditions. These special oils have the following properties: a high degree of aging resistance and improved corrosion protection and wear protection, as well as a high degree of emulsion stability combined with good water separability.
Use of compressor oils
The products are also suitable for lubricating thermally high stressed sliding and rolling bearings in circulation lubrication systems. We offer special monograde compressor oils for use in screw and vane compressors with injection cooling for compressing the air.
e.g. for cable lubrication
Lubricants for a wide range of applications:
- Heavy-duty multi-purpose lubricant greases
- Greases for cable lubrication
- Greases for open sprocket lubrication
- High temperature greases
- Greases for use in water, acids and alkalis
- Biodegradable greases
- Foodstuff fats
Requirements for greases:
- Prevent cold seize
- Reduce friction under mixed and boundary friction conditions
- Reduce wear
- Prevent a corrosive attack on bearing alloys or other metal surfaces
- Delay oxidative decomposition
- Improve adhesion of lubricants on the surface